Data Collection Instructions:
Currently, we are looking for the following Reward Crate Data:
- Trade Good Crates – ONLY XP and FOOD Rewards for the following:
- Silver Crates – ALL FOOD & XP Rewards
- Gold Crates – ALL FOOD & XP Rewards for Player Level 38 and under.
- Gold Crates opened after Missions: ONLY EPIC/LEG GEAR!!!
Here’s how you can help:
- After you open a Trade Good Crate, take a screenshot of it. We can get all the information needed if you take a screenshot after you open the crate.
- If you can’t post a screenshot, you can post a message with the following information:
- Player Level (very important!!!) (or RSL for post mission Gold crates)
- Amount of Food/XP or Base Level & Tier (LEG/Epic/Rare) of Gear
- If you open a Gold Crate after a Mission, you can post a screenshot of the opened Gold Crate, along with the Recommended Survivor Level (RSL) of the mission.
- If you don’t know the RSL of a Guild Mission, include how many Stars you earned on that specific mission, BEFORE you started that specific mission, not including the “Bonus Stars.”
- (In this case, you would post “15 Stars”, since the +2 are the “Bonus Stars”. I can calculate the RSL with that info.
- There is no need to post pics of Gas, Radios, or Gold Rewards. I am just trying to get the specifics of WHAT is in the crates at various Player Levels and RSLs….not figure out the Drop Rates at this time.
- Don’t buy anything you normally wouldn’t! Play the same way you normally would; no need to buy different crates just for our sake, and no need to spend Gold to open Gold Crates after missions if you don’t normally!
- You don’t need to post duplicates of items received. So, if you’ve opened 5 Epic Crates, and got 3x Level 18 Epic Equipment, you only need to post one photo. It’s not a problem for me if you post duplicate items/values; just trying to save you a little time!
- THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT!!!!