There will be no “Weekend Event” as we normally have. However, NG will be giving us a free Gas and 2x XP Booster. You can claim it for immediate starting Wednesday at 12:00 UTC and can be claimed until Monday at 12:00 UTC. Make sure to only claim it when you are ready to use it!!
- What else is happening this week?
- The Distance version this week should be #1. You can find the guide HERE.
- The scheduled challenge this week is Ghost Town. You can find the old guide HERE, and the new guide is HERE.
- IT’s DOUBLE HERO TOKEN WEEK! Each day, there will be a 15x radio call with an increased chance of finding a specific Hero and will often 2x the Hero Tokens for that specific Hero. Hopefully the Hero you really want to unlock/improve will show up!
So, what’s happening this week:
- This week’s scheduled Challenge map is Terminus; you can see the old guide HERE, and the new guide is HERE and will be built on Wednesday/Thursday.
- This week’s Distance version should be #4, and the guide can be found HERE.
- I will post any weekend event on Wednesday as close to 5 PM UTC time as possible.
It’s Michonne Week, so here’s what’s happening:
- In all missions except the Distance (and maybe story mode), Warriors will start fully charged!!!
- Michonne Tokens will be more readily available in the TG Store, Daily Quest Rewards, Season 8 mission rewards and Distance Rewards.
- There will also be a special radio call (20x radios) featuring a better chance at finding Michonne tokens.
- There is also the Sensei Katana that can be found in post mission crates, TG store crates, Challenge/Deluxe Challenge Crates and as Distance rewards; it’s damage is increased by a prestige level (so a rare version has the damage of a regular epic sword, epic same as normal legendary, and legendary has even more damage). There will also be other increased damage swords available for $$ in the bundle store.
First off, here’s the Distance and Challenge info for the week:
- This week’s Distance Version should be #2. Here’s the Guide.
- This week’s Challenge Map is Teeming Graveyard. It used to just be called The Graveyard, and it’s been a looooong time since we’ve had it (about a year and a half). I don’t have a completed guide for it yet, but it will be HERE, and I will start filling it in after the challenge starts.
- Check back for the Weekend Event info on Wednesday at 2:00 PM EST.
- It’s Morgan/Bruiser Week….
- Bruisers start Challenge/Scavenge Missions fully Charged!!
- Morgan Tokens will be more available throughout the game.
We are in the midst of the Community Event pitting Jesus vs. Tara vs. Rufus…whichever gets the most kills will determine the weapon we receive. From forum user JayZ, these were weapon pics grabbed from the Talking Dead show…it’s not a fact these will be the traits on the weapon (epic at least, possibly legendary), but it’s a good guess…
If you haven’t yet seen, there is a Community Event/Competition going on: whichever Hero (between Tara/Rufus/Jesus) gets the most kills from players will determine what Epic Weapon we will get. The weapon will be in the class of the winning Hero. Many people will be using Rufus to get a Flamethrower, but I’m personally hoping Tara wins as I want a potentially nice Shooter Pistol!!! Updates on the competition should be posted starting Thursday.
- This week’s challenge guides can be found HERE (new version) & HERE (old version).
- This week’s Distance Version is #1, and the guide can be found HERE.
- In addition, there will be some different things going on for the Weekend Event, some of which is still a mystery to us who get to relay the information:
- The Community Event will be improved! (revealed THURS or FRI)
- There will be a gift in the Bundle Shop! (revealed THURS or FRI)
- More gas will be available for purchase in the TG store (starting on the 29th, 12:00 UTC)
- The “Playtime with Jesus” Hero call will be available the 30th/31st/1st, and a different Hero call will be available the 1st/2nd/3rd.
Let’s take a look at what’s going on this week in NML…
- It’s Rosita Week: look for more of her tokens to be found throughout the game. We do get an amazing bonus this week: Assaults start each mission FULLY CHARGED (but not in the Distance…all the details are below)
- This week is Distance Version #3: you can find the guide HERE
- This week’s scheduled challenge is Fight it Out. That is the old guide…a new one will be available Wednesday or Thursday and will be linked at the top of the old guide.
- UPDATE: The weekend event is FREE BADGE REMOVAL and there will also be an Epic Molotov (Rufus’ Weapon) in the TG Store.
- Rick is the featured Hero of the Week. It looks like we will be getting Heroes of the Week over the Class Week Bonus’ for the near future. Rick Tokens will be featured throughout the game (Daily Mission Rewards, every TG store restock, along with a special Rick radio call).
- My personal opinion about Rick (in the game) is that he’s my least favorite Hero Shooter, and one of the Heroes I never use in tough missions. This is a combination of me having much better Survivors than him ( I’ve been playing for over 2 years) and his Leader Trait doesn’t offer anything to me. Having Retaliate as a Trait is very cool on Rick, so hopefully we will see Rick become awesome in the game in the future!!!
- This weeks Distance Version is #2:
- The old guide can be seen HERE.
- The new guide is almost complete and can be found HERE.
- I will be adding some more potential strategies on the new guide through the night (and probably Saturday as well), and I will be adding new videos for the later missions. Good luck!!!
- This week’s scheduled challenge is Ka-Boom. This can change at any time, but if you’d like to check out the old guide, HERE it is…I will build the new one on Wednesday, and post the link here then.
- If there’s a Weekend Event, I will try to post it around 12:00 EST on Wednesday.
- Oh yeah, there’s a lot of building to upgrade, and RARE GEAR IS OUT OF GOLD CRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks NG!!! So bust out Glenn if you’re a maxed player, and go get those Supplies!
Weekend Event is 1 minute Gas!!!