Radio Call Drop Rates

 

Here is how I believe Radio Calls operate:

  1. When you make a Radio Call, the Random Number Generator (RNG) decides if you will get a Survivor or Hero Tokens as your “Choice.”
  2. After the Type of your Choice is determined, then a second RNG occurs to determine the “Prestige” of your Type.
  3. After the Prestige of of your Choice is determined, then the “Class” of your Choice is determined by the RNG. For Survivors, all classes are equal at 16.67%. For Heroes, see below.
  4. If you get a Survivor, the last step for them is an RNG that determines the Traits, with all Traits having an equal chance (in theory).

For these odds, it’s broken down by each “Choice”, not the combination of all “Choices.”

  • 15x “Golden” Radio Call
    • 90% chance of Survivor, 10% chance of Hero Tokens
      • Survivors:
        • 80% Rare Survivor
        • 18.5% Epic Survivor
        • 1.5% Legendary Survivor
      • Hero Tokens:
        • 85% 32x Hero Tokens
        • 14% 128x Hero Tokens
        • 1% 256x Hero Tokens
  • 10x Special “Hero” Radio Call
    • 18% of choices matched the specific Hero of the call.
    • For the other 82% of Choices, see the “Silver” call below as the results were similar.
  • 5x “Silver” Radio Call
    • 92% chance of Survivor, 8% chance of Hero Tokens
      • Survivors:
        • 75% Uncommon Survivor
        • 22% Rare Survivor
        • 3% Epic Survivor
        • <1% Legendary Survivor
      • Hero Tokens:
        • 80% 10x Hero Tokens
        • 15% 32x Hero Tokens
        • 5% 128x Hero Tokens
        • <1% 256x Hero Tokens
  • 1x “Bronze” Radio Call
    • 95% chance of Survivor, 5% chance of Hero Tokens
      • Survivors:
        • 85% Common Survivor
        • 10% Uncommon Survivor
        • 5% Rare Survivor
        • <1% Epic or Legendary Survivor
      • Hero Tokens:
        • 50% 2x Hero Tokens
        • 45% 10x Hero Tokens
        • 5% 32x Hero Tokens
        • <1% 128x or 256x Hero Tokens

Hero Drop Rates:

Here the approximate odds of getting each Hero when you get a Hero Choice. This applies to Radio Calls and Token Crates from Challenge Stars.

  • Glenn: 13-14%
  • Dwight/Jesus/Rosita/Tara: 9-10%
  • Abraham/Daryl/Eugene/Maggie/Morgan/Sasha: 5-6%
  • Carol/Ezekiel/Negan/Rick/Rufus: 2-3%
  • Carl/Michonne: 1-2%