Here is some information (and a few tips and strategies) for the Terminus Challenge. Use this information, try some of these strategies if you want, or develop your own and see what works best. Using your best Survivors will usually give you the best chance at earning more stars, so work with what you have!!
- Some other info…
- Please check any spawn blocks that you use on the easier missions to make sure NG hasn’t made them useless!
- BEWARE!!! When you get to the 2nd or 3rd repeating round in a level of difficulty, you may see an extra Tank/Armored Walker on the map, and you may get Tanks/Armored Walkers in spawn waves starting at level 30/31.
- If there is a video of the map, please take note of the Survivor Levels/Gear/Pink Stars/Badges and if there were any Class Bonus’ used during the video as that will impact how easily a map can be beaten. Use most videos as guides and examples…not as exact walkthroughs..
Info Card Notes:
- Please see the bottom of this page for an explanation of the Info Cards used for each map. I hope they are useful.
- Ranged Survivors or Melee (especially with Threat Reduction) are great options on this map.
- Use the Spawn Blocks as you advance towards the exit, and try to move on the top or bottom depending on where the Tank starts off on the map.
- This map can get tough, so try to advance as quickly as possible.
- If the Tank/Armored Walkers don’t advance on you, you may be able to hang around the start of the map and get charged on the Spawn Wave, then try to take out those special Walkers.
- I like to put an Assault in spot S3, then move right on my first move.
- Charging a Shooter on the Normal Walkers to use against the Tanks can be very helpful.
- Close the top-left container first.
- USE THE SPAWN BLOCK POSITION (B7/C7) to prevent an Armored Walker from coming after the first container is closed. A powerful Shooter/Hunter is very helpful for protecting the Survivor closing the container while blocking the spawn.
- 1x Walker will spawn from each container while both containers are open; when only 1 container is open, then 2x walkers will spawn each turn from the remaining open container.
- When the map gets tough, dealing the constantly spawning Walkers can be tough, even with 2x Assaults. Using Sasha as a leader can help get them charged a little quicker.
- Make sure to be prepared for the Spawn Wave; a charged Hunter can easily take out the row of spawning walkers at the bottom of the map.
- You can also position an Assault on space E6 to attack all the spawning walkers:
Info Card Notes:
- The “Basic Grid” is pretty simple, and only has two colors.
- Black: a space that can’t be occupied by our Survivors
- Grey: a space that can be occupied by our Survivors
- Green: an “object” like a crate or box to be opened
- Orange: a space that an object can be opened from
- Blue: an exit space
This page was last updated on: 4/19/2018